US Roaster Corp Cocoa Bean Roasters
We build them in sizes 5 kilo to 240 kilo.
US Roaster Corp (USRC) Millennium Nib Roaster
- Heavy-duty Stainless drums, cooler screens, and double insulated housings. All roasting is in stainless steel for best flavor safe from rusty metal flavors.
- Includes special indirect heating for Cocoa Roasting with custom mixing paddles made to be gentle on the beans.
- Even and accurate heat controls; even and smooth heating provided by industrial burner system with no flame on the drum, chaff cyclone included.
- Equipped with heavy duty direct drive steel-cooling fan.
- Industrial Gear driven operated roasting drums with speed control, with no belts or chains.
- All heavy- industrial duty motors, gear drives, UL 508-A approved industrial motor control system and motors with re-settable overloads and contactors.
- Come standard with push button lighted on-off switches, motor starters and overloads/fault protection.
- Your choice of many standard colors, trim types or stainless steel available.
- 24 volt Operator Controls for your safety.
- Cooler lifts off with two bolts for cleaning ease.
- Easy to service Roasting Fan.
- Adjustable legs for ease of movement and cleaning.
- All Millennium Models include gear driven stirrer design.